About Me

My photo
Hi there! I'm a first grade teacher in the heart of Kansas. I'm a firm believer in loving a lot, living a full life and, of course, teaching! I enjoy cooking, Pinteresting, a great cup of coffee in the morning and a good glass of wine at night. I'd love to get to know others in the blogging world, so please leave a comment so I can get to know you too!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted!



Happy Sunday!  I'm linking up with Flying into First Grade for her weekly Let's Get Acquainted Linky.  It's seriously such a fun way to learn all about fellow bloggers!  This week's topic is:  Stranded on an Island - What three things would you have to take with you?

1.  It's sad to say, but I'd definitely need my iPhone.  I think we can all agree that these handy Smart Phones have become a way of life.



2.  My Man :)  He just got home from traveling for work for nearly three weeks, so I'm definitely not letting him out of my sight again so soon!



3.  A Beach Bag!  Hey, if I'm going to be on an island, I'm turning it into a vacation!  I'd have the bag full of sunscreen, gossip magazines, a good book, headphones, and fun beach games.  Ok, so maybe I'm stretching this a little bit because the bag holds more than one item...but a beach vacation sounds so amazing right now!


What would you bring?  Link up here!



-Liz

3 comments:

  1. OH darn it. I never even thought of a beach bag!
    Great idea! Gossip magazines and headphones are the perfect escape!
    Have a great week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh...I love the fact that you thought of a beach bag - more things to stuff in!

    ReplyDelete